Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thinking more about Dating...

So I have been thinking about dating lately and how the Church is so great and has such inspired leaders that we are strongly recommended to not date until we are 16, and to not have a steady girlfriend before we go on our missions. I think that counsel and guidance from church leaders and also from my parents was one thing that helped me out so much in my preparation to serve a mission. I think I would have gotten too attached to someone if I had not been able to heed to that guidance from the Lord. It is amazing how He knows exactly what is best for us, and gives us commandments in order to help us obtain that which He wants for us. Sometimes we never understand the meaning behind things we do or commandments we have to keep, but the thing is that the Lord always has a meaning behind what He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment