Friday, September 23, 2011

Raising a Family

This week I sure learned some interesting things about the family. The first thing I learned is that it sure isn't easy to raise a family! Or should I say it isn't easy to raise a family the right way. One thing that really sparked my interest was about the number of children we will have. I thought it to be very interesting about how the children that we don't have that we should have will be sent to homes where they will less be likely to learn correct principles. We will be held accountable for the children that we do not bring into the world. That was a very interesting thing for me, which makes me want to have as many kids as the Lord will let me have. Another very interesting and important thing that I liked was the difference that family dinner makes in the behavior of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment